- 1998 – 2004: Librarian for EVCHE homeschool support group
- 2000 – 2010: Chairman for Fit for Service physical education cooperative (100+ families)
- 2000 – 2003: Annual trips to Mexico building homes with Amor Ministries
- 2002 – 2007: Treasurer for Cub Scout troop 653
- 2004 – 2008: Secretary on Board of Directors for EVCHE homeschool support group
- 2008 – Current: Children’s teacher with Bible Study Fellowship International
Gail has also been privileged to serve meals to homeless, teach numerous children’s Sunday school and vacation bible school classes since 1986, and has befriended and helped different elderly neighbors.
Gail is a Phoenix native who has always really valued family. Her favorite past-time is spending precious time with her family which includes 5 children, 2 grandchildren and her husband of 20+ years. While she has known marital bliss, Gail is also all too familiar with the heartache, devastation, and difficulties that accompany divorce. She began her role as a mother early in life and after two divorces she raised a blended family with her current husband. Gail knows first hand how it feel to deal with uncooperative ex-spouses who undermine your actions and the struggles with parenting time and holidays.
Gail loves helping others and has spent a tremendous amount of her time volunteering and serving those in her community. She has served on numerous boards and homeschooled most of her children, who are now grown and take after their mom with their love of learning. Gail enjoys reading a good mystery, camping, hiking and traveling, but mostly spending time with her family.